Páginas

quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2014

Cláudia e Felipe

"When your legs don't look like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Darlin' I will be lovin' you
Till we're seventy
Baby my heart could still fall as hard
At twenty three

I'm thinkin' bout how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Me, I fall in love with you every single day
I just wanna tell you i am

So honey now
Take me into your lovin' arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"

Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran





Cerimônia: Igreja de Lourdes
Recepção: Raja Hall
Fotos: Áurea Andrade, Bruna Brigolini e Carolina Guimarães
Salão (cabelo e maquiagem): LG Studio
Cerimonial: CERIMONIART 
Decoração: Explendore 
Buffet: Mariangela Buffet
Música da cerimônia (coral/banda..): Coral Mater Dei
Música da recepção (banda/ DJ..): Banda Atomica
Filmagem: Eddy BHZ
Vestido: La Vita
Bolo: Célia Antoniazzi
Acessórios: Cláudia Parizzi

Bouquet: Explendore

Nenhum comentário: